Innokin T20-S Replacement Coils // 5-Pack
Pack of five replacement coils for the Innokin T20-S starter kit.
Note: These coils will not fit the T18/T22 starter kits, or any other atomisers.
These replacement coils come in two varieties -
- High Power - 0.8ohm
- Low Power - 1.5ohm
The excellent T20-S starter kit comes standard with the higher-powered 0.8ohm coils, which are more than suitable for anyone looking for a warm, satisfying vape experience.
But if you prefer a lower, slower vape experience more akin to a cigarette, then give the 1.5ohm coils a go.
If you are vaping more VG-heavy (80%+) liquids such as Rasmus, we have tested and would recommend the 0.8ohm coils.
Each coil should last you between 1-3 weeks, depending on your usage. There is no real sudden "cut off" to when you should change coils, but you'll notice the flavour and vapour production start to taper off - really, it's a matter of preference.
To change your coil:
- Remove your tank from the battery.
- Unscrew the bottom ring from the tank.
- Slide your old coil straight out.
- Insert your new coil.
- Replace the bottom ring on the tank.
- Unscrew the top cap.
- Fill against the side of the tank, leave a little bit of space.
- Drop two or three drops of e-liquid down the center of your new coil, to help get the internal cotton wet.
- Screw your top cap back on.
- At this point, we recommend you give the tank a few short inhales (without pressing the button) to make sure that the liquid has definitely entered and saturated the internals of your new coil.
- Wait 5-10 minutes before vaping.
In colder climates, your liquid may thicken slightly. If this is the case, we recommend that you leave the new coil to soak in your e-liquid a little longer, and once you start vaping, take small short inhales to ensure that you do not accidentally fire a "dry" coil.