We highly recommend DHL Express shipping on all orders- it's extremely fast, avoids any customs clearance issues, and has excellent tracking every step of the way.
If you choose not to use the DHL Express shipping option, please bear in mind that our free standard shipping service is not instant.Australia is a very large country, it takes time for Australia Post to deliver parcels.
Your parcel is travelling thousands of kilometres across an ocean to reach you. In 99.9% of cases, your parcel will actually arrive in Australia less than 24 hours after we ship it. From that point onwards, your parcel is at the mercy of Australian Customs (DHL customs clearance is much faster), and then it's up to your local postal service (i.e, Australia Post) to actually deliver it to your house, and that process takes a lot longer and is completely outside of our control.
95% of our shipments arrive within the timeframes listed on this page, and the remaining 5% take an extra day or two, usually because the shipment is being manually inspected by customs - a process we have no control over.
DHL also asks that you list your full first and second names in your shipping information to prevent any delay. Parcels that have names that are initialed will be held by customs and confirmation will be sought from the shipper; leading to further delays in you getting your vape mail.
Standard shipping is not an express courier service. Your parcel will travel through your local postal system in exactly the same way as a standard domestic parcel travels.
We offer free shipping to Australia for orders over $50, which is a ridiculously cheap deal that no other vendor in New Zealand offers. For roughly $50 NZD (which is about $45 AUD) you can get three or four bottles of fully mixed liquid containing nicotine delivered to your doorstep from another country.
If you want them in the next 24 - 72 hours, splurge for DHL. It's pretty good, and still a heavily subsidised courier service.