- Orders are being dispatched at pre-COVID speeds.
- We have re-introduced our regular dispatch teams operating at normal hours - we aim to have all vape-mail shipped within 24 hours of receiving your order (barring the Monday rush after the weekend, of course!)
- Your order may take slightly longer to be delivered.
- We have received advice from both DHL and NZ Post that deliveries may have an additional 1-4 days added to their delivery time due to reduced global air freight capacities. These delays may become longer if freight infrastructure falls under additional load.
- DHL tracking may show a status of “Access restricted by the Consignee or Regulatory body” - please don’t fret, this is a generic status which indicates that DHL are sanitising the outer packaging of all parcels entering the country.
Every single freight company, regardless of country of origin, is experiencing levels of disruption to their operations in one form or another.
In short:You willget your parcel, it will just take longer than usual.
Finally, if you have a spare two minutes and feel like writing our team a joke, poem, or any other forms of encouragement, please don't hesitate to click the link below and send us a little note to brighten up our collective days.
We're all human, all going through some of the toughest times of our lives, and every kind word is shared with, and extremelyappreciated by the entire team.
Click here to contact us.
Mo, and the entire Vapoureyes family.
NZ Post has advised that due to COVID restrictions, deliveries within New Zealand may be delayed - but in our experience, during Level 1 most packages are being delivered overnight.