It's time to make some room on your desk, because the big brother of the hugely popular Drag X has arrived and it's a chunky boy. The new Voopoo Drag Max takes two 18650 batteries (not included) and can pump out an impressive 177W of power.
The Drag Max has 2A type C fast charging and like the Drag X - it's built around the PnP platform. It comes packaged with a PnP Tank and two of the best high wattage PnP coils (but we don't suggest running them at 177W). Luckily the device recognises when you're using PnP coils and suggests the best power for you. But what if you find yourself wanting to do without the convenience of the PnP tanks? Just grab a 510 adapter (sold separately here) and you'll have the awesomeness of the Drag Max powering whatever 510 compatible atomiser you sit on top of it.
- Material: Leather & Zinc Alloy
- Size: 97 x 50 x 22mm
- Output Power: 5 - 177W
- Working Voltage: 6.4 - 8.4V
- Modes: RBA or Smart Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0 ohms
- 1.08 inch TFT Colourful Display Screen
- Charging: DC 5V/2A
- Type C Fast Charging Port
- Compatible with PnP Pod, PnP MTL Pod and PnP RTA Pod
- A bunch of protections that include overtime, short-circuit, overcharge, over-discharge, output over-current, over temperature and reverse battery protections.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Drag Max Device
- 1 x PnP Pod (4.5ml)
- 1 x PnP VM5 Coil 0.2 ohm
- 1 x PnP VM6 Coil 0.15
- 1 x Type C USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual