Uwell have done it again, they've set a new benchmark for the pod game with the release of their new MarsuPod kit.
The MarsuPod is a teeny tiny draw activated 150mAh refillable pod system. It's easily the ultimate in discretion vaping devices at just over 6cm long - but don't let it's size fool you! The Marsupod hits just as hard as larger 'full sized' pod systems and when paired with the docking case, this kit will out last just about every other pod kit on the market.
- Runs the same Pro-FOCS coil technology as the Uwell Yearn, delivering on that great performance and flavour everyone's come to expect from Uwell products.
- Draw activated - no button for pesky pocket firing mishaps.
- Slide activated docking mechanism which ensures the MarsuPod is safe from dust and pocket lint when it's docked.
- A total of 1150 mAh worth of battery when fully charged - you can rely on it getting you through a full day of heavy use.
- Material: PCTG, Polycarbonate, Silicone
- Size: 10.6mm x 18.4mm x 65.4mm
- E-liquid Capacity: 1.3ml
- Maximum Wattage: 11 W
- Coil Resistance: 1.2Ω
- Battery Capacity: 150 mAh
- Material: Polycarbonate, PC + ABS, POM
- Size: 25.2mm x 43.0mm x 76.5mm
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
What's in the box?
- 1 × Marsupod System
- 1 x Marsupod Replacement Pod
- 1 × Micro USB cable
- 1 × User’s manual
We strongly suggest the use of 50/50 PG/VG salt based e-liquids for this device to ensure your pods don't burn out prematurely.