Introducing the Voopoo Vinci Pod Starter Kit! Yes, it does indeed hold the name of the absolute GOAT of pod mods back in the day, but reborn into an 800mah built in battery, 2ml capacity regular pod kit shell.
Speaking of the shell, Voopoo have kept it as a simple design with excellent UV transferred printed gradient coating on the outside that resists fingerprints and sweat alike for a clean look all the time. Further inside you'll also get a constant output of 15w to your pods, until the very end of the battery for satisfaction at all times.
The side is the key with the Vinci, with both side filled pods and side adjusted airflow right in the kit itself. You can also carry it along without worry thanks to the incredible effort to leakproof all your pre-built Vinci pods and their internal 'sandwich' style seals!
Finally, the pièce de résistance: Voopoo's new ITO technology that optimises your pod's atomisation to the max for the utmost of flavour. Top all that off with constant 15w output that takes your battery on as smooth as an expert painter's brushstrokes, and you have perfection in a pod. Get your art of vaping on with a Vinci today!
- Dimensions: 93.5 x 24 x 14mm
- Material: zinc alloy body, UV transferred printed gradient coating
- Battery: 800mah inbuilt
- Capacity: 2ml
- Max Output: 15W (fixed)
- Input Voltage: 3.2 - 4.2V
- Resistance Range: 0.6 - 3ohm
- Pods: 0.8ohm
- Single grain plating that's attractive, doesn't fade and repels fingerprints
- Latest ITO vaporisation maximises flavour with stronger atomisation
- Strong leak resistance with new sandwich-style inner pod structure
- Sliding side airflow adjustment
- Side filled pods, no replaceable coils
- Stable 15w continuous output while in use provides the same vape all the way
What's in the box:
Warning: As the Vinci pods are made of polycarbonate, we suggest avoiding strong citrus flavoured e-liquids with this device as they may cause your pods to crack.
We strongly suggest the use of 50/50 PG/VG salt based e-liquids for this device to ensure your pods don't burn out prematurely.