Bogan Bonza Bundle
BONZA BUNDLE with a bucket of goodies!
Designed in collaboration with the one and only Vaping Bogan, the Bonza Kit is the absolute pinnacle of the modern mech tube design. From its stippled exterior to its smoothly machined interior, every inch of this thing is a work of art, and man oh man does it pack a punch.
We're also chucking in some bottle opener sunglasses, a 60mL bottle of juice (just specify which flavour and mg strength you want) AND a pack of cotton. You can't go wrong with that, mate!
- Maximum Dimensions: 118.4mm x 27mm
- Interchangeable sleeve system offers further customisation in the future
- Battery: single 21700 / 20700 / 18650 (sold separately)
- Magnetic and spring buttons included
- Insulated ring and tube provide extra safety
- 510 hybrid connection
- Pure copper conducts efficiently and with minimal voltage drop
- Improved post deck easier to build than ever
- Top cap locking and new dual AFC
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bonza Mech Mod (w/ pre-installed metal sleeve)
- 1 x Bonza 1.5 RDA
- Accessory Bag (o-rings, screws, BF pin, screwdriver)
- User Manual
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1 x 510 Adaptor
- 60mL Bottle of Bogan Brews e-liquid
- Bogan Brews Bottle Opener Sunnies
- Pack of Fat Kiwi Cotton - 10 strips of cotton and 5 cotton tails per bag.
Please note: The Bonza mechanical mod requires a single 21700 / 20700 / 18650 battery to operate. Unfortunately we are not able include a battery with this device due to international air freight restrictions on lithium-ion cells.
Freebase flavours are:
Need Coils to go with your Bogan Bonza Bundle? No worries! We've got you covered! You can get your Fat Kiwi Handmade coils here! (We recommend the High Resistance Alien 2.5mm 0.15ohm coils, or for even more experienced users, the Low Resistance Alien 3.0mm 0.11ohm coils.)
You must read, understand, and agree to the following before purchasing: This is an advanced piece of hardware that is absolutely not suitable for use by beginners or anyone who doesn't have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of Ohm's law and battery safety. If you're a new vaper and this device was recommended to you by a friend, then that person is a bad friend and you should be suspicious of all of their opinions from now on.
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapoureyes will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mods do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.